Friday, February 17, 2012

The Supernaturalist

The Supernaturalist... another stunning book from Eoin Colfer. I got it to listen to while knitting, and was delighted by it throughout the two or three days it took me to finish it. Two thumbs up. I put on my iPod today; a sure sign that it's a good book if I want to listen to it again.

No-sponsor Cosmo Hill is barely out of the Clarissa Frayne Institute for Parentally Challenged Boys when he finds himself in a warehouse on Abracadabra Street with the company of three others: Stefan Bashkir, Mona Vasquez, and Lucien Bonn, more commonly known as Ditto. The group calls themselves The Supernaturalists, due to their ability to see the supernatural creatures, the Parasites. They have dedicate their lives to killing the Parasites, whose source of energy is the life force from sick or injured people.

But when they get involved with Myishi Corporations' president of development, their simple job of tracking down and killing Parasites becomes more complicated.

I thoroughly enjoyed every part of this book, and would recommend it to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo