Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Seriously Random

Have you ever felt like just writing, even though you don't have anything to write about?

Welcome to the club. 

And here's a tip for those particular days: don't go to your public blog to take care of your craving for writing. If you're reading this, you can see clearly that I'm very stupid and not following my own advice. 

Which is exactly why I'm going to stop writing right this second. But I'll publish it anyway, because I know that somewhere in the world, there are people who are probably making the exact same mistake I am, and they need only learn from my mistakes, not their own. 

And a question for anybody with a good answer: Why do people write The End at the end of their books? Do they seriously not think that we're smart enough to figure out that we're at the end of the story?

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo