Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Will My Spring Break Ever Come?

I was just looking back at my old blog, and saw that I had exactly 100 posts. That is quite an achievement for only two years. I only hope I can come close to such success on this blog. It seems so insignificant in comparison...

I only found out this morning that my spring break begins on Saturday. I don't think I've ever looked forward to a spring break more. Today's algebra kept me at the table right until dinner time. Granted, I spent from four to six keeping the chickens out of the gardens with my friend Rose, but that's not important.

The important thing is that I had to divide 2 by 19. Which is just cruel. You try doing it. Just try. You'll end up frustrated and very hateful towards math. Unless, by some strange occurrence, you love long division.

Nine days of freedom. Nine days of no school. Nine days of none of the dreaded algebra. Could life get any better?

Well, let's just say that summer vacation offers three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo