Thursday, May 16, 2013

Not Another One (Star Trek)

I'm not going to say a thing about how I haven't blogged in over a week.

This evening, I watched the beginning of J.J. Abram's Star Trek for the third time, and I watched the whole thing for the first time. The first two times I attempted to watch it I somehow got bored a few minutes in. I must not have gotten all of the Spacey-Wacey references and I must not have  known that Thor was George Kirk and I must not have had the condition of watching Star Trek before I saw Into Darkness, which I only want to watch because of Sherlock.

But this time around, I sat through the entire film, and was hugely entertained by it. So entertained, in fact, that I immediately knit a yellow hexipuff and embroidered the Star Trek thing on it.

I'm not into Star Trek. My life can't take another fandom right now. But it is pretty good. (And the next one has Sherlock in it!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo