Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIPs and Books: Sockses?

I should be done with Oh My Bear! by now, but I ran out of yarn. When I was about fifty rows away from finishing both arms. Unfortunate, but nothing I can do about it but order more yarn, something I have yet to do. I should really get a move on that, since I have set the personal goal of having the sweater finished by the end of May.

Since I haven't been able to work on my sweater, I've been focusing a lot of attention on Hermione's Everyday Socks. I've now finished one sock and have started the other, though I'm only a few rounds into it.

I also picked up several J.R.R. Tolkien audio books at the library. I got these a few years ago and listened to several discs of The Fellowship of the Ring, but the discs were so badly scratched that I quickly gave up. However, I'm a ways into the first disc of The Two Towers and it's been fine so far. I also got The Hobbit (which the library must have gotten more reccently, because the discs seem in perfectly good condition) and The Return of the King. 

That's all for me today- I'm off to listen to Lord of the Rings and knit my socks! Check out Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo