Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pick A Boo: Stalling

I first mentioned here that I am participating in the Pick A Boo KAL hosted by the lovely Sarah at Crafts from the Cwtch (with whom I am linking today). That was three weeks ago, and yet this is my first blog post of the KAL.
KNITTING: Dragonfly Wings by Boo Knits

I am currently at the stage in the pattern where you begin to cast on stitches. I've been at that stage for about two weeks. I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to do, but I'm going to get around to asking for advice on Ravelry soon. No matter what, I won't have time to work on my little orange shawlette until August. Thankfully the KAL goes all the way to September, so I'll still be able to finish at least one shawl.

And that's all I have to say about my participation in the KAL! Maybe by next week I'll have some more progress to show you?

  

2 comments:

  1. You know, I stalled for a while at that point too, and didn't really enjoy those cast on rows, but they don't last for too long, so my advice is just to get them over with because you're almost on to the lace section!!!! If you're not sure about the pattern instructions, come on over to the group where there is a lot more info.

    Thanks for linking up today, sorry my post was so late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a stall break on mine this week --life happens sometimes! You are going to end up with a little orange beauty when you are done...
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo