Wednesday, June 6, 2012

the doctor's superhero dress-up

The Doctor, Amy, Rory, and River Song go to a party.

Or should I say, Doctor Thor, SuperAmy, SuperRory, and Black River go to a party. Yeah, I've been at it with the crayons again. Well, markers actually.
I can't tell it's the Doctor either. Rose did this one. Due to the lettering at the top, you hopefully don't need to be told who he's dressed as. 
SuperAmy. Rose did her too. It just makes me laugh. 
And Amy's husband, SuperRory. I know he's no better off than Doctor Thor recognize-wise, but at least you can tell what superhero he's supposed to be. Right? Right?
And my personal favorite, Black River, the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Now I know her hair is too yellow, but Rose had a limited selection of markers. And just ignore the fact that her gloves are the exact same color as her guns. 

This is Black Widow, drawn by Rose's older sister Joanie. I'm putting it up at her request. I think everybody asks why she has sunglasses... 

The Eleventh Doctor and his companions (and Black Widow) are going to be the sensations of this party. 


                                                           





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo