Friday, July 20, 2012

The Dark Knight Rose

This is the Batman's darkest hour. He'll rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further. 

Actually a quote from Doctor Who, with a bit of manipulation (the Batman instead of the Doctor). I think it fits the movie almost perfectly.
Batman (Homer)
Last night at 9:45, my siblings Rebecca, Thomas and Mary Margaret and I went to see the Dark Knight Rises. At 12:00, we saw the Dark Knight Rises. 

It was amazing. Few movies warrant no complaints, but this was one of them. Anne Hathaway as Catwoman was perfect; no connection to the high-pitched princess in Princess Diaries I and II. Bane, too, was awe worthy–– my brother Thomas said a mix of Voldemort's wit and Darth Vader's voice. 

On Tuesday, I watched Batman Begins for the third time. On Wednesday, I watched the Dark Knight for the first time. I loved the Dark Knight–– and still can't decide whether I like the Dark Knight or Batman Begins more. Naturally, DKR trumps all...




2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it yet!!!! I want to see it soooo bad though once I get to Texas. We should all go see it together! You, me, the twins, Jean, and Cathy!! Well that is if you thought it was good enough to see again. Anyways even if we don't you should for sure come to Grannies to hang out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that would be tons of fun! I would love to see it again.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo