Monday, April 1, 2013

Let it Begin!

It's officially April 1st. Which means it's the beginning of Camp Nanowrimo, which I have decided to take part in this year. I have 24,000 words of my novel left, and I am raring to go.

I only have to write 800 words a day to get 24000 words, which is pretty much nothing. I'm going to try and get a head start tomorrow (it's very late at night on the 31st of March as I write this) and write a couple thousand words, because it's always easier to write at the beginning of Nanowrimo.

My novel, The Pandora, is actually going wonderfully at the moment. The only problem is, I'm not sure I can stretch the plot to 50,000 words. Chances are, I have more left to write than I think and I'm worrying about nothing, but I'm still a little paranoid.

I have every intention to win Camp Nanowrimo this year. Because if I don't hit my lowly goal of 24k, I'll not only be sorely disappointed by I will be the lamest reacher of goals in the Universe.

Cheers, fellow Rhinos. And for those of you who aren't taking part in this with me, just so you know I'm kissing my social life goodbye for a few weeks.

Now, quick, I have to get in a couple hundred words before I go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. i think its wonderful your writing a book at your age keep up the great work and will be following your blog i'm ladytbird on ravelry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo