Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Like Bears to Honey ( 4KCBWDAY2 )

Today we're supposed to choose a 'mascot project' for this week, something that has to do with our House. If you missed yesterday's post, I sorted myself into the House of Bee. My first thought was to make my Beekeerper's Quilt my mascot project. But then I thought, something so obvious will be used by other people. Tons. So I'm doing a different, though still bee-related, Tiny Owl Knits project.

Guessed it yet? Probably, considering the rather giveaway title. I'm making my mascot project Oh My Bear!, which is convenient because I'll be working on it a lot this week. I showed you a progress photo yesterday and honestly it doesn't look all that different now, so I made a cross between a hexipuff and Oh My  Bear! to show off.

Look! I embroidered a bear on a hexipuff! I'm so happy. And goodness, look at that picture. It's terrible. You can't even see the bear's eyes. Not that they're anything great- my duplicate stitch skills are nothing to brag about.

So, you guys will all bear  (haha) with me throughout the rest of this week, and listen to me rave on about my sweater? Good. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo