Thursday, April 18, 2013

Warning: Knitting & Crochet Blog Week is Coming

So... I'm joining in Knitting & Crochet Blog Week IV. To all of my non-knitting followers: don't run away. It's okay. My blog will be just like normal but every day. Remember February? It'll probably be even better than normal because there are prompts, so I won't be coming up with everything myself.

Also to my non-knitting readers: you're probably wondering what KCBW is. To find out just click the link above, because it's my first year doing it and I don't really know what it is either.

So, bear with me for one week, beginning on the 22nd of this month. It'll be fun. You guys will laugh at me. My blog's popularity will sky rocket (I'm probably joking about that, but hopefully I'm not).

Oh, and, I'm still planning on doing separate WIP Wednesday and FO Friday posts on Wednesday and Friday (mentally insert smiley face emoticon now- I'm too sophisticated to put :) on my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo