Saturday, April 7, 2012

All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; Easter, 2012

Icing sugar cookies is one of the funnest activities in the Universe. I remember when we decorated cookies at Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Easter. Now it's more like Christmas and Easter, if we get around to it.

We had a bunch of gingerbread men to ice at Christmas, but we didn't actually ice them. We just ate them. I'd wanted to do a Doctor then, but the occasion never came up. But come Easter, I was like, heck, I don't care if we don't have any gingerbread men! I'll decorate a Doctor anyway!

So I did...


The Doctor and the Tardis. I know, the Doctor isn't supposed to be a rabbit. I used what I had. Would you rather he be a basket? 

Happy Easter!



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! xoxo