Friday, October 5, 2012

Foster Puppy

Yesterday, my dad's secretary from work called and asked if we could foster a puppy for a few weeks while she tried to fin the owner or get it into a good animal shelter. The puppy had followed her home while she was on a walk and she can't look after it.

She brought him by last night and he immediately began to run around our house joyously.
Pepper
He, who we call Pepper, loves to jump up on your lap at any given chance- whether you invite him or not. We're guessing that he does have owners and that they will be calling any day now because he is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever seen. He knows how to sit and sort of how to stay. At the moment he is playing tug war with my skirt. I'm winning. 

But of course, he'll never compare to our darling Homer:
Homer is very jealous and slightly terrified of Pepper, but he'll get used to a new dog soon. Maybe. 


1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I wish I had a dog. I hope you guys get to keep him :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! xoxo