Saturday, October 13, 2012

Popularity in Patterns!

The Amelia Fingerless Gloves pattern I put up yesterday has added over 250 page views to my blog. I've now gotten over 500 page views just for October, which is more than I've gotten in any previous months. It is a record breaking day! 500 page views in a month may seem like a smidgen compared to more popular blogs, but considering I only have 8 followers and I'm only 13, I'm quite proud.

I suppose I'll just have to keep on adding more and more patterns! It's a good thing I like designing them...

On another note, my KnitPicks order came this morning! I absolutely love everything that came in that wonderful cardboard box that literally had my name all over it. I'll post pictures of everything non-Christmas related later.

Thank you for all the page views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo