Monday, October 29, 2012

Morgana and Morgause

Last night's costumes were certainly a success: 
Gosh... what awesome costumes. From the top left, Morgana, Morgana, Morgause, Morgause. The hours of hard work we had to go to were well rewarded. 

The halloween party was phenomenal. All of the costumes rocked- from Crazy Cat Lady to Black Widow, but I only got a couple of pictures. Well, I didn't get the pictures. Someone else did, though.

Look! It's a Druid boy! 

Morgana with the giant Domino that's my sister Rebbeca...

My sister in law dressed up as her husband. She looked just like him- freakishly so. 

What fun we had, all topped off with an episode of Merlin with my friends Rose (Morgause) and Atheena while the big people watched a horror movie. 

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! xoxo