Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Have Made A Dragon

Due to my newfound love of Merlin, I decided the other day that I needed a dragon. I'm planning on carving a dragon out of balsa wood with the help of my dad, but I am a very impatient person and couldn't wait to get to a store. So I made a dragon out of clay instead.  (I'm still planning on carving one, too. One cannot own too many statues of dragons)
I call him Rory. I made him out of Sculpey clay, a mix of purple and black, and he is about two inches high. 

His wings are a little bit breakable, and so is his tail, and the horns on his head, and his whole head in general, and his feet. But so long as I don't drop him and don't touch him very often, I'm sure he'll last a while, at least until I can carve one out of wood. 


P.S. Sorry for not blogging for... has it really been over a week? September really slipped by... I promise to do better this month! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo