It's a sort of bunny/donkey/moose/deer/anteater/unicorn. He was meant to be a bunny, but the legs are too long and the ears too short, and the other things are what other people thought he was.
I can't remember the name of the pattern I used, and I can't find it because my internet won't load the page, but I'll try and find it later. I used US7 needles and Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Sport, and then I felted him. Then I blow dried him so he would dry faster, but sadly it still took about 24 hours (not 24 hours of blow drying; I let him air-dry the rest of the way when I got bored blow drying) for him to dry all the way.
I'm linking with Tami's Amis today. Hopefully I'll have yet another FO by Friday! (And hopefully I'll get a post in between. Sorry for the hiatus.)