Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Last night at dinner, my sister Becca gave us her little speech about Valentines Day- and why she decided to celebrate it with vim and vigor this year. We were all very happy about this, because it meant she was getting us all Valentines.

I woke up to this at my designated place at the table- an Avengers Valentine and chocolate truffles. The entire family got Valentines from Becca, including some featuring Justin Bieber. I love those days when you have chocolate for breakfast :). 

By the way- sorry about not posting yesterday! I had every intention to, but then someone was using the computer and I wanted to go to bed, so I'll make it up by posting twice today... better late than never! 

♥ xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo