Sunday, February 17, 2013

Rambling

I was going to finish my Mini-fox today and blog about that, but then I didn't finish it. I'm almost done, just the face to finish and the feet to finish and the ears to make and a couple of ends to weave in, but it's too late to finish it and then blog about it.

But I also didn't do anything else blog-worthy today. I killed off all of my pieces in a chess game, I started two scrapbook pages with my best friend, and I did my sister's friend's (who also happens to be my best friend's sister) hair to look like Fili from the Hobbit.

I cleaned the microwave, I filled the dog's water dish, and I wasted a lot of time on Ravelry. I ate breakfast, I ate lunch, and I ate supper.

And, of course, I watched the last episode of Downton Abbey, season 3 and almost left the room crying (there were definitely tears in my eyes).

The problem with these things where you try and blog every day for a month, is when you don't have anything to blog about your readers (few as they may be) suffer. So, if you've read this far hoping for something worth reading, I've nothing to say but sorry. I'll be back tomorrow with a (hopefully) finished fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo