Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project Bag

Most hexipuffers (lingo for people working on the Beekeeper's Quilt) have a sweet little project bag for their hexagons. They are generally bought for an enormous amount of money on Etsy, and I often find myself quite jealous.

But now I have my very own, and all I had have to pay is several hairdos. That's how it works when you have a sister who can't do her own hair.

Isn't it adorable? It's actually completely lopsided, but you can't very well tell in this photograph. I actually can't very well tell in real life, but Mary Margaret wasn't satisfied so she gave it to me. 
It's the perfect size for a couple of mini skeins and my needles. Unfortunately the 7 inch dpn I use for the three-needle bind off doesn't fit, so I'll have to get some 4 or 5 inch ones. 

Fellow beekeepers, I understand how jealous you are of my new project bag. If you don't have one already, I'm sure you will one day. Even if it isn't as good as mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! xoxo